My name is Dr. Kendra Campbell and I’m a holistic psychiatrist and founder of Free Range Psychiatry.
I am seeking a match with a special patient somewhere out there in the universe.
You might be my special patient if:
- You are looking to avoid or get off of psychiatric medications.
- You are sick and tired of giving your power away and are ready to take back your health and your power.
- You have realized that the predominant system of healthcare in the world only makes people more sick and you are ready to say goodbye to that broken system.
- You have realized that you are more than your genes, more than your diagnosis and more than your medications and you are ready to take ownership of your health and life.
- You have already started making changes in your life to support your health and wellness and you are ready, willing and able to make many more in order to avoid or stop psychiatric medications.
- You understand that your health is the number one priority and you’re ready to make a financial and spiritual investment in order to feel and be better.
You are not my special patient if:
- You are looking for brief visits with a psychiatrist for medication management.
- You are unwilling or unable to make significant lifestyle changes.
- You are over identified with your diagnosis and not ready to let go.
- You don’t see the value in investing in your health and would prefer to see a psychiatrist who works for your health insurance company.
I took a break from seeing patients so that I could work on growing Free Range Psychiatry. After much reflection, meditation and soul-searching, I have decided to answer the call from the universe and begin seeing patients one-on-one again.
However, I’m only going to be seeing patients one day a week and I’m dedicated to only helping patients who are ready to take ownership of their own health. As such, I’m only seeking perfect fits.
Are you my special patient?
If so, book a free exploratory call with me today and let me know!
The right fit, I’m a med research, psych,B.S.(2) most issues acknowledged, no opportunity to address, till now…talk-therapy, insight, direction, Behavior Modification, trauma would all benefit my talkative curious 🐘 INR.😁(sarcasm) coping mechanism!