We are looking for radiant, heart-centered, awakened psychiatrists to join our dream team!
- Do you have experience using a holistic/integrative/functional approach to help individuals with mental health struggles?
- Does our mission align with your heart and soul?
- Are you committed to your own mental and physical health and engaged in practices such as yoga, meditation, and eating lots of plants?
- Do you believe that being a psychiatrist is a spiritual calling?
If you answered yes to these questions, please read on!
This is a truly unparalleled opportunity to join a fun team of like-minded individuals all working towards the common goal of healing humans. We are a cutting edge “virtual” non-profit organization and operate efficiently and without the need for excessive, boring in-person meetings. Education is critical to our mission and all psychiatrists are also enrolled in our Free Range Fellowship. Learn while you work and work while you learn!
- Combined with the Free Range Fellowship
- One-year contract that is renewable
- Paid as a 1099 independent contractor
- Work a minimum of 5 billable hours per week and make your own schedule
- 6 weeks per year (unpaid) for vacation/sick/personal leave
- 6 federal holidays
5 or less hours per week – 40%
More than 5 hours to 10 hours per week – 50%
More than 10 hours to less than 20 hours per week – 60%
20 or more hours per week – 70%
- 100% telepsychiatry so you can work from home or anywhere with a reliable internet connection
- Minimum of one state license required, but multiple state licenses are preferred
Please email Dr. Campbell at [email protected] with questions. If you’re interested in setting up a video chat with Dr. Campbell, please complete our Psychiatrist Screening Questionnaire.
We are thrilled to announce that we are seeking an exceptional human being to join us for a one-year holistic psychiatry internship with our founder, Dr. Campbell!
We’re looking for someone who:
- Has excellent organizational and communication skills
- Is very detail oriented and motivated
- Is at an undergraduate level or higher (pre-med, med or residency is great!)
- Enjoys life, laughing and moving your body
- Has strong skills in MS Powerpoint and experience creating presentations
- Has experience using Canva (bonus if you’ve created infographics or e-books)
- Has excellent writing skills and experience
- Is passionate about learning holistic/integrative/functional psychiatry
- Has experience doing online research and performing literature searches
- Can commit to a one-year internship (with the possibility of staying longer if desired)
What the intern will be doing:
- Working one-on-one with Dr. Campbell to create curriculum content for our Free Range Fellowship
- Assisting Dr. Campbell in creating infographics, e-books and other digital content for Free Range Psychiatry
- Writing blog posts and creating content for Free Range Psychiatry social media
- Assisting Dr. Campbell with other creative projects as needed
- Working 15 hours per week with 6 weeks of vacation
What the intern will get in return:
- The opportunity to learn and train one-on-one with Dr. Campbell, a holistic psychiatrist and founder of Free Range Psychiatry
- An unparalleled opportunity that is completely virtual! (work from anywhere on the planet with an internet connection and meet with Dr. Campbell over video and walkie talkie style chats)
- Mentorship for life from Dr. Campbell, including writing letters of recommendation
- Reimbursement: 100% FREE tuition in our Free Range Fellowship (the full tuition is $15,000)
- All of the benefits that come with the fellowship, including live Zoom meetings with other fellows and walkie talkie style chats
This is a VERY rare opportunity and we are looking for that one special person in the universe who would be the perfect fit. Think you might be that person? Click here to apply for the internship.
We are looking for radiant, heart-centered, awakened volunteers to join our dream team!
At the moment, we are looking for help specifically with social media and marketing. We know that it can be difficult to find health care practitioners with a holistic viewpoint, especially holistic psychiatrists. One of our goals in 2021 is to make our existence known to a wider audience. We have some specific ideas on how we’d like to do this and would love help executing these as well as hearing any of your ideas (we are open to all kinds of ideas!).
Do you have other talents or gifts you’d like to exercise? Are you currently in school and looking for a volunteer opportunity? Are you hardworking and motivated to make the world a better place? Fantastic! We can give you an opportunity to give back by doing or creating something that benefits our mission. This might be something we already have in mind, or it may be an idea that you come to us with.
If you are wanting to get involved either in our marketing project or in another way, email Dani ([email protected])! She will send you our Volunteer Application to learn a bit more about you and follow up with you from there. This really is a one-of-a-kind opportunity. We truly hope to be able to work with you.