I recently sat down with Dr. Lisha Antiqua to explore the inconvenient truths of modern psychiatry–and what you can do to thrive despite them.
In this podcast episode, I answer:
- Do psychiatrists want you to feel disconnected and numb?
- How can psych drugs make trauma worse?
- Do psychiatrists really get paid by pharmaceutical companies?
- Are psychiatrists even trained in treating trauma?
- Why is gabapentin the hot drug right now, and is it addictive?
- What do gabapentin, Xanax, and other psych meds really do to the body?
- How is medication dependence, withdrawal, and tolerance weaponized against patients?
- How long does it take to get off psych meds like Xanax, and how can someone prepare for it?
- And more!
Listen here 💚