Have you scheduled an online video session with Free Range Psychiatry? Below are some helpful tips and instructions for accessing our secure video services:
1) Find a quiet place (whether it be in your home or office or elsewhere), where you can be free from distractions and have some privacy during your session.
2) Decide whether you are going to use a desktop computer, laptop computer or smart phone, and test it out in advance. As a reminder, you need a computer or smart phone with a webcam, microphone, speaker and an internet connection with at least 750kb/s download and upload speeds.
3) If you are using a smart phone, make sure you have a tripod or another way to prop up your phone – otherwise your hand may get tired from holding the phone during your session.
4) We use Zoom for our online video sessions. You use Zoom on any computer or smart phone, but you should download it before your appointment. Click here to read about getting started with Zoom. Click here to do a Zoom test run.
5) When it’s time for your appointment, please check in at least 5 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment time, so that your session can begin right on time.
[…] be using doxy.me for our online video sessions, and will be using Zoom starting in April. Click here to read some tips for accessing your […]
[…] house calls at this time. All appointments will be held via online video sessions using Zoom. Click here to view tips on accessing our online […]